Friday, September 21, 2007

Feeling lazy so I don't want to use words...

instead I will just tell you what's going on with pictures.

Life with the girls: always running.
Gabe's hair is getting so long I can nicely comb it.
Look how handsome he is!
He's surrounded by so many animal friends and he looks quite happy about it. Hopefully soon he can be around some humans. The T-cell test did not come back because they didn't draw the blood for it. Ahh!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Gabe are sooooooo
cute. He still is and always will be
my handsome boy. You always capture the best expressions of him and the girls. Love you all very much.
"Expect a Miracle".
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. He's looking so grown up with is hair so nicely combed. Wireless internet is such a wonder -- I can even keep up in the mountains of PA.
Love,
Roberta

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the pics!! I know how busy little girls can keep us ;-)

Great post!
Love,
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

He's such a handsome boy!!! The girls are getting so big too!

Keep looking for Gabe's rainbow - it's coming!!!

Love you!!
Kelly & Isaiah

Anonymous said...

yay! New pix !!!!! such a beautiful family! miss you guys. yay!! Almost 1!!!!!!!! I told you that'd he'd be home for his birthday!!!! love you all!!!!
love, ginny

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little family =o) Gabe looks so big with all that hair!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for your sweet note, Rachel! I thought I'd leave you some love as well. =) Your family is so precious...I pray that the Lord would give you great joy in caring for them!

Love,
Lisa
P.S. Is that gel in Gabe's hair? hehe, just kidding. It's so cute! =)


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"