Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am so behind on pictures these days I may be posting every day to get some really good ones up that I've been meaning to share.


Look at that smile!



She was serious about playing the guitar!


Gabe was looking at himself in the mirror yesterday - for a good 5 minutes. Here's another shot:

I wonder what he's thinking?


Since it's Gabe's Special Place, it's only fair that I share the most pictures of our special little guy. This is Gabe with Grandma Orem, quite content.
Look for another post tomorrow if time permits!

No comments:


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"