Thursday, March 26, 2009

I kissed a boy....

... and his name was Gabe. And he kissed me back!

I can't upload the video directly to the blog, so you'll have to witness Gabe's kissing session here.

Sorry for the grainy, cellphone-quality video.

Since the pictures not very good, I'll let you know that he doesn't kiss me the first time, but he does the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th times I plant one on him! You can see his lips pucker up and kiss back when I kiss him on the lips.

Such joy!! :)

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, what sweetness that video was!!! What a lucky girl you are to be kissed by a boy like Gabe. He is so sweet!

Alicia

Ann said...

That was very sweet Rachel.

Dana said...

He loves his momma. Very Cute!

david and heather said...

i love his kisses too!! i guess his kisses and smiles tie for first place :)

John and Jenna Gensic said...

How beautiful!!! It makes me teary-eyed.

Jenna

stitching under oaks said...

yeah for kisses! such sweet love...that boy is so blessed!

Unknown said...

Oh, honey!! That is absolutely beyond precious! What a sweetheart he is! And what a great Mommy you are.

xoxo


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"