Sunday, January 18, 2009

Take my breath away (Finally CONTINUED above!!)



I was looking at some old pictures today and as this large picture popped up, it literally took my breath away. Those eyes.... that face....!

I've come a long way in accepting Gabe for exactly who he is at exactly this moment; my son, a child of God, a precious little boy and a precious little LIFE.

But this picture caught me off guard. I miss those eyes; I miss the clarity of that face, recognizing me and expressing his emotions to me. Lord, help me to trust You and to hold tight to my faith in You!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have many more thought, some very GOOD and some struggles, so this post will be continued!

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Happy Sunday Rachel.

Hugs,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday!! I love that picture - so sweet!!

Dana said...

Gabe is very special!

take care,
Dana

John and Jenna Gensic said...

Gabe is beautiful. He was then and he is now. You're one strong mother.

Jenna and John

Unknown said...

Give that sweet angel boy a kiss for me!


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"