Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little blessings

God pours so many small blessings in my life and for some reason they are so easy for me to overlook. I think I'm too busy looking at all the 'bad' to realize that there is so much good in my life.
For one, Gabe after a haircut. I LOVE when Sherry comes to cut his hair because he always looks so darn cute afterwards. This time, Gabe was more reactive to getting his hair cut and was kicking and moving when Sherry cut around his neck area. :)


My family. Nothing's better than a cold Tuesday evening in the house watching the girls play dress up and holding Gabe with a movie blaring in the background. Typical but I love it.






The Lord has also blessed us financially lately- Money's tight with not having any income coming in from our townhouse up in Frederick but God has been so good to provide for us meeting all our needs. Not all our wants but all our needs. Truly He has been faithful to Shaun and I through out our marriage to supply all our needs.

Hoping that you all will see the small blessings in your life even if you have to dig deep to find them.

Psalm 119:89
89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal;
it stands firm in the heavens.

90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
you established the earth, and it endures.

91 Your laws endure to this day,
for all things serve you.

92 If your law had not been my delight,
I would have perished in my affliction.


93 I will never forget your precepts,
for by them you have preserved {Gabe's} life.



3 comments:

Dana said...

Loving the updates. Have missed you. Dull everyday life=good times!

Unknown said...

Still praying for you guys! You have such a beautiful family!!! Brooke, Faith, and Gabe look adorable, as always! =0)

Miss you guys!

Love,
Kelly

Unknown said...

Love all of the new pictures! Your children are growing like weeds!


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"