Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess what I did the other day when it snowed??



That's right... sledding for the first time! Gabe had a blast especially sledding down the driveway.

Another memory made, thank the Lord!

10 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh Rachel, it is so awesome to see Gabe out and enjoying sledding. How great is that?

Alicia

John and Jenna Gensic said...

That is awesome! John has been trying to get me to take Mikan out sledding...I just haven't relented yet. I think it's great!

Jenna

Unknown said...

Look at Gabe in his pink snow pants & boots :o) Brennan has never been sledding (can you believe that?!). We've never had enough snow.

The Marini's said...

Lol, Faith you noticed the pink pants/shoes! They're Brooke's -- the only things we had that fit!! Shaun was appalled :)Thank you guys for the encouragement. I think the neighbors thought we were ridiculous, but then again they're not in our shoes! We had a blast! Love to you all... Rachel

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! That made me smile to see Gabe enjoying the snowy weather & to be able to go sledding. So amazing!! :)

Dana said...

Too Funny! Good for you. WEEEEE!

stitching under oaks said...

how wonderful! so glad you captured it as a picture too! one day he will so be mad that you put him in pink! :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!! How awesome is that? I'm so glad you took him out to go sledding! =0) (even if he was wearing pink - he still looks as handsome as ever!) =0)

Love you guys!
Kelly

Ann said...

That is remarkable! A whole lot of work went into that picture and Gabe's ride in the snow. Gabe is a lucky kid to have such an adventurous mommy.

Hope said...

I love your outlook so much! What a wonderful thing to do. You even put a blanket on the sled. I am just in awe of your awesome attitude. What a great memory!


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"