Thursday, April 16, 2009

In case you needed a good laugh....

Sometimes you just need a good chuckle, maybe today is that day for one of you! The first time I watched this was about 2 years ago when my sister-in-law Kerri sent it to me. I laughed so hard! And even though today was a great day it was still nice to laugh at this video with the girls :)

Enjoy...

4 comments:

Alicia said...

How did you know that I needed a laugh today?? Too funny!!

Thanks for the laugh,

Alicia

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!!! Too funny! =0) Thanks for sharing - I needed a good laugh today! =0)

Anonymous said...

Does the two little girls remind you of Brooke and Faith?

Mom

The Marini's said...

Yes!!!!! :)


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"