Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aunt Heather's Photo Shoot







7 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, Aunt Heather takes some amazing photographs! They are beatiful. Thanks for sharing.

Alicia

Ann said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially like the last one of you and Gabe.
Aunt Heather does great work.

Ann

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful!

stitching under oaks said...

wonderful pictures...such keepers! Great job Heather!

Hope said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Unknown said...

Awww, how precious!!! I love the photos! Gabe is such a cutie! =0) I also loved the photo where you're kissing him - I'm a sucker for mushy mommy photos. =0)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of Gabe.
Great job Heath.

Mom


"Therefore, once more, I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish; the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"