.... is headed to Kindergarten tomorrow. She is excited. I am SO NOT ready.
Shared Struggles The Documentary
5 months ago
Gabe is our one and only son, a miracle, and truly an angel sent from above. He turned 4 years old in September!! Born full-term and healthy, he became ill at 3 months of age and was hospitalized at Children's in DC for 8 months. He now breathes with the use of a ventilator and eats through his g-tube.
Gabe loves to smile and laugh, swing, cuddle, and take baths. He loves to hear his sisters talking and his family hanging out in his room. He loves going to school, visiting the mall or the pool, and walks in his stroller. We look forward to more years with Gabe and lots more lessons learned from our sweet angel.
5 comments:
oh girl...I remember the day I took Maggie to kindergarten. I'll be praying for you. I totally understand.
Hang in there Mama. She'll do just fine. Just keep leaning on the Lord.
Let us know how things went for her (and you, while she was gone! :)
Your babies are growing up.
It's wonderful to see the growth in
all of them.
Love,
Mom
wow, I remember when and have a picture still of when I sent Jason off on the bus with a note pinned to his shirt. He is now 32. I survived and you will too. Linda just dropped Bradley off at Salisbury College today. Oh boy. Just think of all the first you still have to look forward to. I took a picture of Jasons first day of school all the way up to college. Good idea. The Lord will take care of her and you will see her spread her wings.
Love, Peggy
Look at it as sending her off on an adventure! She will do fine. Tears are normal.:) Keep us posted!
Post a Comment